The 5Y Ranch has been proudly owned & carefully operated by the same family since 1950.
Many changes have occurred over the past 6 decades but a steadfast commitment to a quality operation has remained. Specific attention to maintenance & infrastructure has built a pristine, operating cattle ranch w/a carrying capacity between 40-50 head. The homes, outbuildings, fences & corrals have been well cared for. Built in 1960, the main home is 3 bd, 2 ba & the second home, built in 1963 is 3 bd, 1 ba.